Our loft in Raeford was built in the early 1900s. It burned in 1925 along with most of downtown Raeford. It served quite a few businesses over the years. When we purchased it, a junk store was operating in the front with a big sheet of plastic hanging in the rear, since all the rear windows were broken. After a year of hard work and more than a few miracles by Master Craftsman Wilmer "BB" Smith we had a fully restored downstairs ready for tenants and a beautiful loft on the second floor.